- Current Prices:$1,300,000 to $1,899,000
- Closed Prices:$895,000 to $1,298,000
- Median Sale Price:$983,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$326
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $268/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,590 to 5,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greyhawk are about $745,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.