- Current Prices:$312,900 to $434,995
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $449,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$555/quarter,$300 to $346/mo,$181 to $362
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,703 to 4,744Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Greystone is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greystone are about $250,000 – $440,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.