- Current Prices:$357,000 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $419,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $362
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,703 to 3,810Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The community of Greystone offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $175 to $546, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,221 to as high as $6,637. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $175 to $546. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,309 to as high as $4,769. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.