- Current Prices:$639,900
- Closed Prices:$559,800 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$397
- Association Fee Ranges:$256 to $358/mo,$295 to $337
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 1,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Greystone is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greystone are $620,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.