- Current Prices:$349,900
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$0 to $212/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,076 to 3,918Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Greystone Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Greystone Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greystone Village are about $175,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.