- Current Prices:$406,000 to $535,000
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo,$0 to $495
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 4,138Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Greystone Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Greystone Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greystone Village are about $175,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.