- Current Prices:$924,500 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$742,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$746,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,023 to 7,485Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Griffin are about $470,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.