- Current Prices:$229,000 to $274,900
- Closed Prices:$177,900 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 4,282Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Griffin represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Griffin are about $180,000 – $475,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 4-car garage, carport, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.