- Current Prices:$249,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,310 to 2,303Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grogans Bluff represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grogans Bluff are about $120,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.