- Current Prices:$149,900 to $13,500,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $3,290,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2962
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:985 to 12,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
Grogan's Mill is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $3,300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,269 to as high as $123,942. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $3,300. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,467 to $16,959.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.