- Current Prices:$162,000 to $3,850,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $2,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$155 to $485/mo,$0 to $3600,$0 to $2872
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:985 to 12,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Grogan's Mill is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grogan's Mill are about $160,000 – $13,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.