- Current Prices:$220,000 to $4,495,000
- Closed Prices:$115,500 to $5,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$232
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2872,$0 to $3600,$155 to $485/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 13,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 13Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Grogan's Mill is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grogan's Mill are about $160,000 – $13,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.