- Current Prices:$278,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $711,500
- Median Sale Price:$262,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:985 to 12,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
Grogan's Mill features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $3,300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,269 to as high as $123,942. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $3,300. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,467 to as high as $16,959.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.