- Current Prices:$595,000 to $3,950,000
- Closed Prices:$276,540 to $1,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$800,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $1500,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,034 to 16,621Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grogan's Point are about $550,000 – $6,075,000 and sit on one-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.