- Current Prices:$190,000 to $634,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $630/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:328 to 3,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Grosvenor Park is largely a condo community. The homes in Grosvenor Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grosvenor Park are about $160,000 – $785,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, street and assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.