- Current Prices:$73,150 to $154,700
- Closed Prices:$119,900 to $159,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1944 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 1,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grove are about $35,000 – $200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, other and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.