- Current Prices:$395,000 to $1,550,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $1,367,500
- Median Sale Price:$742,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$277
- Association Fee Ranges:$579 to $617/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1904 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 7,091Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grove Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grove Park are about $395,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.