- Current Prices:$499,000 to $2,600,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$278
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $730/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1909 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:981 to 8,256Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 12Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 13Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grove Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grove Park are about $375,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.