- Current Prices:$40,000 to $584,012
- Closed Prices:$67,900 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $286,$0 to $286/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:704 to 4,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grove Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grove Park are about $65,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, none, carport, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.