- Current Prices:$259,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $298,792
- Median Sale Price:$224,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:992 to 4,030Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Grove Park is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Grove Park are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Grove Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.