- Current Prices:$660,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $369,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:933 to 3,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Grove Park is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Grove Park are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Grove Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.