- Current Prices:$524,900 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$389,900 to $571,620
- Median Sale Price:$499,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $425
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2019 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,265 to 3,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Grove Park Village are $445,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.