- Current Prices:$199,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $237,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$390/mo,$390 to $420
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,508 to 7,892Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Grove Village Condominiums is a neighborhood in Boynton Beach, Florida. Homes in Grove Village Condominiums are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Grove Village Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.