- Current Prices:$209,900 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$183,900 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$390/mo,$375 to $406
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,508 to 7,892Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Grove Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grove Village Condominiums are about $145,000 – $250,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.