- Current Prices:$249,000 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$288,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$324
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$141 to $147.5/quarter,$240 to $979,$67 to $371/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:684 to 4,088Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Groveland Farms is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Groveland Farms are about $65,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on 8.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, carport, 3-car garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.