- Current Prices:$2,190,000 to $3,700,000
- Closed Prices:$810,000 to $6,971,250
- Median Sale Price:$1,509,020
- Average $ per sq ft:$911
- Association Fee Ranges:$4468 to $17963/quarter,$0 to $5988/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,595 to 7,061Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in Grovenor House Condominiums are about $1,000,000 – $14,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.