- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $9,990,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $2,775,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$985
- Association Fee Ranges:$4468 to $17963/quarter,$0 to $5988/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,595 to 9,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in Grovenor House Condominiums are about $1,000,000 – $14,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.