- Current Prices:$649,000 to $662,000
- Closed Prices:$670,000 to $683,100
- Median Sale Price:$676,550
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $100/mo,$180 to $185/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,299 to 3,870Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Groves At Old Cutler are $645,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.