- Current Prices:$273,900 to $1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$280.6/quarter,$35 to $145/mo,$31 to $1502
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,354 to 2,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grovewood are about $170,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.