- Current Prices:$999,900
- Closed Prices:$630,000 to $1,021,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:3,537 to 5,397Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Guilford is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Guilford are about $250,000 – $950,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.