- Current Prices:$69,900 to $1,970,000
- Closed Prices:$58,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2221,$18 to $1549,$0 to $55/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:469 to 121,287Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Guilford features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Guilford represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Guilford are about $80,000 – $2,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.