- Current Prices:$80,000 to $2,275,000
- Closed Prices:$58,000 to $2,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$457,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350/mo,$0 to $1300,$0 to $2500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:469 to 121,287Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Guilford is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common types of home in this community are condo and single-family home, and the majority are colonial and contemporary style, and they were built between 1917 and 1993. Homes in Guilford are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Guilford typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.