- Current Prices:$85,500 to $160,000
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $129,900
- Median Sale Price:$78,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $474/mo,$0 to $478.81
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Guilford is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Guilford are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.