- Current Prices:$209,900 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$361,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$0,$144 to $600,$126 to $150/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,431 to 6,434Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Gulf Harbors Woodlands features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $44 to $552. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,434 to as high as $6,597.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.