- Current Prices:$159,500 to $5,495,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$338,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$330 to $1313/mo,$550 to $3940/quarter,$0 to $1160,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:100 to 25,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $183 to $4,800, master fees ranging from $735 to $2,193, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,292 to as high as $20,892. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $183 to $4,800, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,796 to as high as $80,757. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.