- Current Prices:$159,500 to $3,390,000
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1313/mo,$550 to $3940/quarter,$0 to $1160,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:100 to 25,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Gulf Harbour Yacht And Country Club is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gulf Harbour Yacht And Country Club are about $170,000 – $6,200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.