- Current Prices:$229,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $728,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$634
- Association Fee Ranges:$1775/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:429 to 1,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Gulf Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gulf Heights are about $200,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.