- Current Prices:$119,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$98,500 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $656/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1975 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:733 to 1,725Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Gulf Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gulf Island are about $105,000 – $300,000 and sit on 18.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, 1-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.