- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$234,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$284,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $184/mo,$270/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,740 to 3,256Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Gulfwinds features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Gulfwinds are about $175,000 – $335,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.