- Current Prices:$490,000 to $990,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $1,005,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$462
- Association Fee Ranges:$775/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:476 to 2,703Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Gulfhaven is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gulfhaven are about $140,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.