- Current Prices:$229,000 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$116,500 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:630 to 2,908Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Gulfport Estates is a neighborhood in Gulfport, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are bungalow and ranch style, and they were built between 1923 and 2006. Homes in Gulfport Estates are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Gulfport Estates typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.