- Current Prices:$115,000
- Closed Prices:$39,900 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$112,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,029 to 2,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in Gum Slough are about $40,000 – $225,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and 4-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.