- Current Prices:$255,000
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$675/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,362 to 1,816Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Hacienda Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Hacienda Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hacienda Village are $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.