- Current Prices:$549,900 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $845,000
- Median Sale Price:$537,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$1495 to $4320,$400/quarter,$2000,$150/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,704 to 5,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hackberry Creek are about $345,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.