- Current Prices:$212,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$220,500 to $512,000
- Median Sale Price:$422,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 4,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Haddon Hall is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Haddon Hall are about $200,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.