- Current Prices:$314,900 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$202,500 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/quarter,$49 to $58/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hadley Farms is a neighborhood in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1985 and 1993. Homes in Hadley Farms are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hadley Farms typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.