- Current Prices:$315,000 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$202,500 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/quarter,$0,$1 to $58/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms 0
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hadley Farms is a neighborhood in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1985 and 1993. Homes in Hadley Farms are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hadley Farms typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.