- Current Prices:$389,900 to $619,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $649,950
- Median Sale Price:$349,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $70
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,593 to 4,151Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Haggin Oaks are about $275,000 – $780,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.