- Current Prices:$549,000 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$779,000 to $1,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$984,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$393
- Association Fee Ranges:$1013 to $1487
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,458 to 3,531Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Halcyon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Halcyon are about $450,000 – $1,675,000 and sit on 11-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.