- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,325
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$517,$0 to $570/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1980. In general, homes in Hallandale Gardens are about $110,000 – $265,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none, carport, lot and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.