- Current Prices:$720,000 to $949,500
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $659,900
- Median Sale Price:$617,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25,$130 to $202.5/mo,$27.5 to $50.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2,473 to 4,483Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hamilton Arrowhead Ranch are about $275,000 – $700,000 and sit on 9418-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.