- Current Prices:$219,900 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $206,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$60 to $120
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:952 to 2,157Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Hamilton Point are about $75,000 – $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.