- Current Prices:$100,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $157,500
- Median Sale Price:$133,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$79
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 1,544Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hamlet Woods is a neighborhood in Bladensburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1994 and 1994. Homes in Hamlet Woods are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Hamlet Woods typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.