- Current Prices:$434,900 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$382,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$497,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$60/quarter,$140/mo,$53 to $160
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,234 to 5,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hammock Creek are about $315,000 – $660,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.