- Current Prices:$200,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $237,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$245 to $255/mo,$470 to $650
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,122 to 1,779Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Hammock Grove is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Hammock Grove are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and street, and homes in Hammock Grove typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.