- Current Prices:$1,999,990 to $3,495,000
- Closed Prices:$1,725,000 to $2,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$512
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:3,231 to 8,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hammock Oaks is a neighborhood in Coral Gables, Florida. Homes in Hammock Oaks are 5,000 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hammock Oaks typically have two spaces.