- Current Prices:$349,900 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $384,900
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$374 to $1580/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,828 to 4,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The home designs and prices in the community of Hammocks at Riviera Dunes are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $374 to $1,580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,202 to as high as $5,261. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $374 to $1,580, and taxes for the year are around $5,154.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.