- Current Prices:$146,000 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $231,000
- Median Sale Price:$161,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$126 to $158.18/mo,$380 to $435/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 2,994Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Hammocks are about $100,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, 1-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.