- Current Prices:$479,000 to $1,125,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$75,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,804 to 5,825Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hammond Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hammond Hills are about $340,000 – $475,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.