- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $229,500
- Median Sale Price:$176,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0 to $315/mo,$0 to $315
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1997 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hampton Court is a neighborhood in Frederick, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are colonial and contemporary style, and they were built between 1997 and 2001. Homes in Hampton Court are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.