- Current Prices:$900,000 to $939,900
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$810,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $236,$35 to $134/mo,$350 to $970
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:2,082 to 7,317Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hampton Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hampton Forest are about $520,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.